Stop Bullying Magazine
- Tell someone.
- Stand up for yourself.
- Stay in a crowd if you are scared.
- Don’t start a fight.
- Tell your friends.
- Tell the bully you are tired of it!
Dos and Do Nots for Parents:
Don’t ignore your children if they say they are getting bullied.
Be involved in school.
Know who your children’s friends are.
Ask them about school everyday.
Be alert if they are acting different.
- Don’t bully someone it may cause them to bully back.
- If you are bullied tell an adult immediately.
- Stay with a group of friends.
- If someone else is being bullied help them.
- Try to tell the bully to stop and why without using violence.
Top Ten Things Bullies Do
Start a fight
Make fun of people
Pick on kids
Disrespectful to teachers
Lower people’s self esteem
Letter to the Editor:
Our class really enjoyed this book. It showed us how people are affected by bullying and how they can solve the problem without fighting. We see how people can stand up for themselves and end bullying. It was great. Thanks.
Mrs. Mathis Tap Group