Swear to Howdy by Wendelin Van Draanen

swear.gif

 Swear To Howdy is a very amusing book with hilarious characters. Joey and Rusty love to go on a new adventure but every time they get caught up in a sticky situation. So after getting out of the situation, the boys make a pact promising each other they won’t tell. Most of the time the adventures have to do with pulling a prank on someone. Amanda Jane and Sissy, their older sisters, are constantly annoyed by their obnoxious brothers getting on their nerves. But one day does Joey go too far with his silly pranks… And will  Rusty ever speak up to help save his best friend’s life?… Read this book to find out! 

By Charrion Morgan

4 comments:

  1. this book was amazing we read it in our english class at fort payne middle school 7th grade this author done an awsome job i cant belive it was so awsome i loved it so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alexandra marie chaplinNovember 16, 2009 at 8:18 AM

    i totally love this book....we read it in my 7th grade class!!!
    the reason was i like this book is because is daring, hilarious, sad all at the same time!!! I even decided to do my book report on it and got an A+!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alexandra marie chaplinNovember 16, 2009 at 8:19 AM

    i forgot happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also read this book wnhen i was in the 7th grade. i had my teacher if i wcould go to the library and she timed me. so when my time was running out i just garbbed a bokk and Swear to Howdy was the book that I had decided to choose. when i got home i started reading it and i got sooo into the book that i had gotten aggrivated by my mummy when she told me to put the book down and start on my other homework. My dad had picked up the book and started reading a little of it and he was attached also. lol.

    ReplyDelete